Sunday, August 12, 2012

Whatever.

I did it again. It seems like I end up snogging him every time I'm drunk. Possibly if last weekend I had been allowed into the club, and I hadn't had to go home, I would have snogged him too. I don't think it's a mistake anymore. Things are not awkward between us now. After the first time it happened we spent nearly a month without talking. Now we've talked about it and it doesn't feel awkward anymore. We even kissed goodnight. At half past six in the morning. Even though I'm pretty sure I don't have any romantic interest in him, the truth is that I feel confident and safe when I'm with him. I'm not sure that safe is the right word to describe it, but I think it's close enough for people to understand. I don't really care if they do. Whatever. I just needed to write a bit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment