Sunday, July 29, 2012
Aftermath.
I've spent aproximately the last twenty-four hours awake. I've drank a lot and sung a lot and laughed a lot. We danced for more than two hours, but I really don't remember most of that part of the night. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything inappropriate. We went to some friend's place at half past eight in the morning after having a coffee in a gas station. We didn't sleep when we got there. For some reason, on the way back home from my friend's house, this song started to play again and again in my head. It actually has nothing to do with the way I feel right now or with what happened last night, but it's became my favourite song of the moment. I just wanted to share it with absolutely no one because I think it's a really great song. Here it is. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment