Tuesday, July 10, 2012
That simple person I call me.
My name's Talía. I'm seventeen yars old. I drink more than half a litre of tea per day. If you look up to the sky, you'll probably see me there, but I'll surely won't realize you're looking. I don't usually realize the things that happen around me, not even if they hit me in the face. If we see each other I'll probably forget to ask you about your health, even if I know you've been sick, and I'll remember that I had to when it's too late. This can be applied to family, work, love, etc. I can seem rude sometimes, because I'm shy and I find it hard to talk to strangers (specially to chatty ones), and because I tend to forget that the rest of the world has problems too. But, if you get to know me and you can manage to ignore my lack of memory, I'm actually pretty nice. I won't say I'm the nicest person in the world, 'cos that would be a terrible lie, and I don't lie unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm slightly bipolar sometimes but, who isn't these days? I'm not special at all. There's nothing I can do better than anyone else. If you ask me, I'm more or less average. Im really lazy. As a direct cosequence of this, I'm still in my pijamas at half past one in a Tuesday's afternoon, I'm not gonna be able to study the degree I wanted and therefore I'll never become an important screenwriter. I started a blog because I felt lonely. I've never had a boyfriend. I've only ever kissed one guy. My best friend is the weirdest person I've ever met. I enjoy writing, watching movies and TV series, reading, twitter, tumblr and drinking gin & tonic. I have a camera but can't use it properly. I can cook rice, pasta, chocolate cake and fried eggs. You won't see me running unless I have to catch the last train. I think that's all. If any original ideas about myself come up, I'll let you know ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment