Monday, June 11, 2012
This stranger.
I dreamt about him tonight. For the first time I've dreamt about him. It started as a joke, but it obsesses me now. I sometimes surprise myself wondering if I'll ever see him again. And when I come to the conclusion that the answer is no, I don't really now if I feel relieved or I feel like crying. Is it possible that I've fallen in love with him? Without knowing him? Having never talked to him? I insist on telling myself that it's not possible, that this is just a temporary whim. But now I realize that ever since I first saw him I have never thought about Dani again. What the fuck's wrong with my head? He's a total stranger. A total stranger. But, what if this stranger, out of all the strangers that inhabit this whimsy, stupid world, happened to be the fucking love of my life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment